Pages

Monday 20 March 2017

A-Z Challenge 2017 - The Great Reveal

My theme this year

This will be my 7th year for taking part in the A-Z Challenge and is likely to be my last.

My theme will cover houses in the UK - some real, some not.

We may visit fictional locations or real locations with links to fictional houses - Brideshead, Pemberley,and Wuthering Heights for example.

Regrettably this will limit the number of my own photographs that I will use.

However here is one house with which I am acquainted - as an appetiser.


A house that I knew well - but you will have to read my posts to find out where it is.

10 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

That sounds interesting!
Why is this going to be your last year in the A to Z Challenge?

ScotSue said...

An Intrigueing introduction - I look forward to finding out more in April.

Bob Scotney said...

Eva - It's getting to be too much of a hazel to follow all the links easily. This year you have to find others via Facebook or twitter so it will be more difficult to find who has posted what.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Bob - I couldn't agree more - re finding people ... but I'll enjoy your postings ... we don't clash this time! I suspect this will be my last time too ...

Your house is a delight - even if the family left there a few decades ago - it's been well cared for ... and I like the colour of the door ...

Looking forward to your reveals ... cheers Hilary

Kristin said...

It does sound like it may be a mess, but we shall see! Your theme sounds interesting and I will be following you. I seem to remember that house from somewhere...

Mail Adventures said...

Hi, Bob, I think an useful tool for keeping track of the blogs you don't want to miss is a RSS reader, like Feedly.

Anonymous said...

I love all things British and I'm very interested in the houses you will be posting. My Virtual Vineyard

Lisa said...

Ooo, I love to see houses! Great theme!
Lisa / Tales from the Love Shaque

Jo said...

I remember that house from a previous post of yours, but I won't give it away.

I am not doing the A to Z this year. Too much going on in my life at the moment.

Arlee Bird said...

Using your teaser photo as an indicator, this sounds like it will be a fun and interesting theme. Have fun with it!


Arlee Bird
Tossing It Out