Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2017

Hat trick - Thematic Photographic

I hope that you will agree to accept Samwin as a hat.


Samwin
After all he was the head cover I used for my driver when playing golf.

Now he makes a perfect model for the 'hat' I wear throughout the winter.

Bob's insulated beanie
I found some other hats in my archive from earlier years.


'Chef, please tell me which dishes are garlic free.'
And then there was a wedding where I'm only allowed to show the hat worn by my wife.


Even a golfing snowman needs a hat.


The hat is from 2004 and the 35th Ryder Cup at Oakland Hills. Samwin gives you a closer look.


Signed by Paul Casey
A victorious European 
Sorry you cannot see what Samwin thinks of this. For other hat tricks check out Carmi's Thematic-photographic-399.

5 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Bob - love Samwin's name .. and what a fun collection of photos ... slightly surprised Mrs Bob wouldn't let her hat be modelled by Samwin! The colour is great ... thanks for being creative! Cheers Hilary

Michèle et Jean-Claude said...

Love this collection of hats and their story! Didn't think of a driver cover as a hat, but it is of course!

photodoug said...

Bob, Samwin looks good in your insulated beanie. Thanks for sharing.

Alexia said...

Lovely collection of hats, Bob. I also feel that Mrs Bob's hat would have suited Samwin!

Common Household Mom said...

Three cheers for Samwin and all the hats! I really like the wedding hat.