Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2016

Screens - Thematic Photography

I guess that there will be not much unique about the screens I've shot today.

Yesterday the Home Coming Parade in Manchester for Team GB's Olympic athletes took up a lot of TV time.



At the local garage the advertising screens show the latest road conditions and try to get you to buy their latest offer.


Today is also the day for the trash collection, the wagon's screen gives you warning of workers in action.



I believe you have seen my next screen before - however, the date and time is different.



There's not much action on my wife's Ipad either.



I need permission to play with this except for seeing my daughter on FaceTime each week.

To check out other screens just visit the links at Carmi's Thematic-Photographic-385.

4 comments:

Gilly said...

Oh, those are great screens, Bob! Yes, I saw the Olympic Heroes - in the rain!

fredamans said...

Always nice when the athletes head home.

Common Household Mom said...

That's quite a celebration there in the first photo!

21 Wits said...

Wonderful creative selection for screens! Great captures in them all Bob.