Pages

Sunday 15 December 2013

Christmas - Sunday Stamps

I'm rapidly running out of options for this second week of Christmas/holiday stamps. So all I can do is show what we have received this week.
Great Britain 2013 
This one of two stamps designed by children for Christmas this year.

And then there are two other stamps featuring the Madonna and Child.

Great Britain 2013 - 1st Class stamp
Great Britain 2013 - 2nd Class stamp
I'm still expecting some from abroad but guess I will have to wait until next year to show them.

For more Christmas/holiday stamps cross over to Sunday-stamps-150. where Viridian is celebrating her 150th edition of Sunday Stamps.


5 comments:

Postcardy said...

My favorite is the design done by children. They should use children's artwork on stamps more often.

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

I prefer the children's stamps this year but they didn't produce any postcards to match them, nor do they have anything other than the 1st and 2nd class values. Nothing for Europe or the rest of the world apart from the Madonna and Child series.

luvlinens said...

The last stamp shown is my favorite. I think the Madonna and Child is from a beautiful painting.

Bob Scotney said...

My apologies to VioletSky/Jo/LisaB/Hawwwa and Joy whose comments I received but then deleted in one of those irrecoverable senior moments during moderation.

viridian said...

well then Bob I am glad to be getting here after your senior moment. Thank you for joining in this week!!!